Hot Deals in Monitors
Computer Monitor Deals, Offers, and Tips
Check Your Warranty - Should something go wrong with your monitor, it's always a good idea to know beforehand who pays for return shipping and if they have a restocking fee. It's also important to check on their dead pixels policy. Some retailers will have much more lenient pixel policies than others while some guidelines will notate an “acceptable" number of dead pixels. Depending on how many pixels go dark, and how long it's been since the initial purchase, you may be able to exchange your monitor or have it repaired free of charge. For example, Best Buy offers a 15-day return policy with free... more
- PCPartPicker.com is an invaluable resource that offers easy comparative shopping.
- Check the dead pixel policy in your warranty. You may be able to exchange your monitor or have it repaired free of charge.
- Save money by taking a look at last year’s models! Cutting edge monitors will see a considerable discount about a year after release.
- Many low-quality monitors won’t last more than a few years. A brand name monitor will cost more upfront but will last much longer.
- Buy a display model for a huge discount! But be sure to check for defects as it will likely be sold as-is.