National Gallery UK Vouchers, Discount Codes, and Deals
Apply all coupons in one click
The Honey extension applies coupons at checkout and adds the best one to your cart.
1 Available Coupon
- VerifiedCodeTOP COUPONHoneyCouponMembers OnlyThese are special codes for our members that can only be applied with the Honey extension. While they can’t be revealed or copied and pasted, we’ll work our magic and apply them for you at checkout.
- EarnCash Back on eligible National Gallery UK purchases4%Honey Gold rewards is one of the best parts of Honey. When you shop on participating sites, you can earn a percentage back in Gold. You can redeem your Gold for gift cards.*Reward based on subtotal of (excludes taxes & fees). Honey account required. PayPal Rewards Terms apply.
19 Available Deals
- SaleDealMarking the centenary of Lucian Freud’s birth and featuring artworks which span the entirety of his 70-year career, New Perspectives offers fresh insights into one of the twentieth century’s most renowned figurative artists.
- SaleDealAccompanied the exhibition at the National Gallery, London, 21 May–22 August 2021. This book examines his monumental painting Copernicus: Conversations with God, the first work by a Polish artist ever to be exhibited at the National Gallery. Special Galler
- SaleDealThe National Gallery reusable bags are a must-have for every day! They are one-of-a-kind with prints featuring images of well-loved paintings from the National Gallery Collection.
- SaleDealA richly illustrated publication, marking the return of Gainsborough’s Blue Boy to the UK exactly 100 years since it left for the United States.
- SaleDealAny 2 books in the 'A Closer Look' series for £15
- SaleDealThis publication accompanies the exhibition at the National Gallery, London, 9 April–31 July 2022. Read about his achievements and his finest works with our comprehensive exhibition catalogue.
- SaleDealFrom homeware and the exhibition catalogue to a Bella Freud collection and ‘Bella Freud x National Gallery’ exclusive tote bag and t-shirt, this exhibition range is inspired by Freud’s monumental naked portraits, and the colours and shapes from his paintin
- SaleDealAccompanied the exhibition at the National Gallery, London, 9 October 2021–2 January 2022. Poussin and the Dance, the first publication devoted to Poussin’s dancing pictures, situates the artist in seventeenth-century Rome, a city rich with the ancient scu
- SaleDealAccompanying our major exhibition 'The Credit Suisse Exhibition: Raphael', this is our new exhibition gift range which includes art prints including Raphael’s 'Saint Catherine of Alexandria', our exhibition catalogue, and other art books related to the art
- SaleDealSend your best wishes this Christmas with a special card featuring their favourite painting.
A place for all things Christmas. From sparkly decorations, advent calendars, and your favourite Christmas cards.
Sign up for our emails and receive updates on products and exhibitions, plus occasional offers. This offer is available exclusively on https://shop.nationalgallery.org.uk/. T&Cs apply.
This publication examines in detail two extraordinary, interrelated works: Picasso’s Woman with a Book (1932) and Ingres’s Madame Moitessier (1856). Each painting is explored in depth, illuminating the parallels and differences between the artists’ techniq
This beautifully illustrated catalogue provides an accessible introduction to American painter Winslow Homer who was, by the time of his death in 1910, one of the most celebrated and original artists in the USA.
Modern and stylish. Browse our range of cushions, vases and more inspired by Picasso’s Woman with a Book and Ingres’s Madame Moitessier.
10% discount for National Gallery members
This exhibition range showcases Homer’s interest in the pressing issues of his time; conflict, race, and the relationship between humankind and the environment.
Which Christmas theme are you going for this year? Our decorations are inspired by colours and paintings from our collection. Find embroidered tree decorations, encrusted baubles, handmade ornaments and more!
A masterpiece for every month. Enjoy art all year long with the much anticipated 2023 National Gallery calendars and diaries, now in stock. Printed in the UK, using vegetable inks and paper sourced from responsibly managed forests.